When we do not exercise regularly, our body becomes flabby and weak. Your heart and lungs are not able to work efficiently. Your joints become stiff and difficult to move. Now days, lack of regular exercise is allowing sickness and poor health entering your home.
- Being overweight has serious consequences for our health.
- Some benefits of regular exercise:
- Stimulates your heart rate, improving circulation.
- Increases Sweat or Perspiration. It is through this that we get ride off toxins and metabolic waste.
- Burns calories. This help us lose weight as long as we do not consume more than what we use exercising.
- Increases your energy levels and mental alertness.
- Exercise reduces stress, lifts moods, and helps you sleep better.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Prevents atherosclerosis. Atherosclerosis is when our arteries become lined with plaques that reduce blood flow and increase the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
How often we should, exercise will depend on your present health and life style. Ideally, 2 to 3 times per week should be a very good habit to keep.
Reader Rating: 2 Votes